- Fixed config onboarding after initial connection - Fixed current actor ID not being deleted from localstorage after logout - Fixed missing pagination on tag exploring page - Fixed deleting own account - Fixed user profiles that could show up in group search - Fixed accessibility issues on the account settings page -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iQIzBAABCAAdFiEExMITpfxOHHCvHn8FoGG53eDKB3MFAmEjiCQACgkQoGG53eDK B3Nulg/+NEnJ6b7VO8AkJw7kOIhprOMX+5+lYVpE32tHy/VD+vtYVLNHiFO7OC8n Cr6PK5/BKfMxaH9akyUSP8CDDYqBhNOEDWOA9FRJ3LToYIxGoiIvc1Z7/8MUYdtj EXBBLrVFZURPvXQA/8dECou48ihig7hWEuX/1bmRCB263bTlFRzsfYEz2NwNKvok 80AwUPjvu91q41k2ylIo3ZoDDHZ93xcj96oBYqdm/B/YBxj+1KbEdkPiBwENKDOi E1GTU4seF74JWloxrvqxnJr6tTkQqpJf8pC4A8reao9ymKDzPav36Cj/ZF7k4PgK NfWpEU9UbzYDuehfCGWDUT0SIwwbdE0OSQg1CeadRcWbGperXLsBlqrUezvymKY5 +Xko4ABKmexKa8KxhqUTnGKfv6Jj3dSv8fRE5BAUivHwqbEgrk5xEg+y0IrHG1Ta bs9f2kaaO1t6OiOsB2y0KYd+kJF8VB+zIIj5nyc8t2mG3ga/ugVAsH46SG8EZ7pe 04ZhZEUYbdxmm/osd2Qr8E/FRLN5jf+iUiKoLglOwwQphsEHUwukGYC9yvR+rnuh C8TDf0/TWXx2n+pARwNYPQrF9XLPWUkXaZj/9IW+QDnzx0o5QzBId7Lnx6YqeR9M YMCnMnzC6txEqe6N1P3ks6obUmbu9O7Y4eqFKOVi4xWZDP3QvsA= =6yrT -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- Merge tag '1.3.2' into chapril - Fixed deduplicated files from orphan media being cleanup as well - Fixed config onboarding after initial connection - Fixed current actor ID not being deleted from localstorage after logout - Fixed missing pagination on tag exploring page - Fixed deleting own account - Fixed user profiles that could show up in group search - Fixed accessibility issues on the account settings page
|3 weeks ago|
|.gitlab/issue_templates||3 years ago|
|config||3 weeks ago|
|docker||2 months ago|
|js||3 weeks ago|
|lib||1 month ago|
|priv||1 month ago|
|rel/overlays/bin||6 months ago|
|scripts||3 months ago|
|support||5 months ago|
|test||3 weeks ago|
|uploads||3 years ago|
|.credo.exs||11 months ago|
|.dockerignore||5 months ago|
|.env.template||2 months ago|
|.formatter.exs||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||1 month ago|
|.gitlab-ci.yml||2 months ago|
|.ncignore||10 months ago|
|.sobelow-conf||6 months ago|
|.sobelow-skips||2 months ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||3 weeks ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|Dockerfile||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|Makefile||2 months ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
|SECURITY.md||8 months ago|
|UPGRADE.md||6 months ago|
|apollo.config.js||3 months ago|
|docker-compose.test.yml||8 months ago|
|docker-compose.yml||2 months ago|
|mix.exs||1 month ago|
|mix.lock||1 month ago|
|schema.graphql||3 months ago|
|tsconfig.json||8 months ago|
|vetur.config.js||10 months ago|
Mobilizon is your federated organization and mobilization platform. Gather people with a convivial, ethical, and emancipating tool.
Developed with ♥ by Framasoft
Mobilizon is a tool designed to create platforms for managing communities and events. Its purpose is to help as many people as possible to free themselves from Facebook groups and events, from Meetup, etc.
The Mobilizon software is under a Free licence, so anyone can host a Mobilizon server, called an instance. These instances may federate with each other, so any person with an account on ExampleMeet will be able to register to an event created on SpecimenEvent.
Do you want to separate your family gatherings from your associative activities or militant mobilizations? You will have the power to create multiple identities from the same account, like so many social masks.
📅 Events and groups
Create your events and make sure they will appeal to everybody. Privacy settings and participants roles are supported. There's no lock-in, you can interact with the event without registration.
We appreciate any contribution to Mobilizon. Check our CONTRIBUTING file for more information.
- 🌐 Official website: https://joinmobilizon.org
- 🔢 Pick an instance https://mobilizon.org
- 💻 Source: https://framagit.org/framasoft/mobilizon
- 📜 Documentation https://docs.joinmobilizon.org
- 💬 Element/Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#Mobilizon:matrix.org
- 🗣️ Forum: https://framacolibri.org/c/mobilizon
Note: Most federation code comes from Pleroma, which is
Copyright © 2017-2018 Pleroma Authors - AGPL-3.0.
❤️ Supports of our crowdfunding
We have run a crowdfunding campaign to pave the road to the version 1.0.0 of Mobilizon. Thanks to everyone who pitched in and shared the news around! The list of everyone who donated is available here.